GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF RANKIT
(Web site and mobile application)
By using or accessing the Products, you accept these Terms and Conditions, which may be updated from time to time.
Since NewFrame offers a wide range of products, including Rankit Lite and Rankit Pro applications, you may be asked to review and accept additional terms and conditions governing your interaction with an application, product or service in particular. In the event that these additional terms conflict with the present UGC, these additional conditions associated with the application, product or service supersede the use of said application, product or service in connection with conflict.
1. The term "NewFrame" or "NewFrame Services" includes the features and services we make available, through:
(a) From our website at www.newframegroup.com or from other NewFrame websites or co-branded (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets) ;
(b) Of our Platform ;
(c) Other media, brands, products, services, software, devices or networks existing or further developed. NewFrame reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of its trademarks, products or services are governed by separate terms and not herein.
2. The term "Rankit" or "Rankit Services" includes the features and services we make available, through :
(d) Of our website at www.therankit.com or co-branded (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets);
(e) Version of our free mobile app: Rankit Lite ;
(f) Of our professional mobile version: RankitPro;
3. Other media, brands, products, services, software, devices or networks existing or further developed. NewFrame reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of its trademarks, products or services are governed by separate terms and not herein.
4. "Platform" refers to a set of APIs and services (such as content) that allow users, including application developers or websites, to retrieve data from Rankit or Provide us with data.
5. By "information" we mean the facts and other information about you, including the actions of other Internet users who interact with Rankit.
6. "Content" means any item that you, or any other person, create, send or share through the Rankit Services .
7. By "data" or "data of persons" we mean any data, including the content or information of a person, that you or a third party can retrieve on Rankit or provide to Rankit through the mobile application.
8. By "Ranker" we mean any person who uses the Rankit services..
9. By "Rank" or "Comment" we mean what you ran or comment on Rankit or otherwise make available using Rankit.
10. By "Co-Ranker" we mean your contacts who also use the Rankit application, who will receive notifications at each of your ranks (according to custom settings) and with whom you can exchange opinions, tips and ideas about your Products and / or services.
11. The term "Circle" includes the list of Co-rankers selected to receive specific notifications. The number of circles you can add is unlimited.
12. The term "Brand Manager" includes the managers and / or managers of the companies that produce or offer the products and / or services offered to you.
13. By "use" or "use" we mean the use, execution, copying, distribution or public display, distribution, modification, translation and creation of derivative works.
14. By "add" or "create" we mean the creation or addition of products and / or services that you wish to rank.
15. "Application" means an application or website that uses or accesses the Platform, as well as any other device that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access the Platform but have not deleted all the data that you have received from us, the term "application" will apply until the deletion of the data.
"Trademarks" means protected trademarks for products and / or services That you rankez.
Respect for your privacy is important to us. Our Data Use Policy has been developed to inform you about the data we collect and how we use it, and how you can use Rankit to communicate with your loved ones. We encourage you to review and use the Data Use Policy clauses to make informed decisions.
3.Sharing your content and information
The content and information you store or create on Rankitne does not belong to you, and we review them before updating them. In addition :
1.When you use an application, your application may ask for your authorization in order to be able to access your contents and information as well as those that other people have shared with you. We require applications to respect the privacy of your data, and it is the agreement you give to an application that determines the extent to which it is free to use, retain and transfer such content and information .
2. When you ran or created content or information with the Public parameter, it means that you allow everyone, including people who do not use Rankit and / or who use Rankit but are not in your contacts, To access and use these information, but also to associate them with you (ie your name and profile photo).
3. When you ranking or creating content or information with the Private setting, it means that you allow your circles, including brand managers, to access and use those information, but also to associate them with you (ie, Ie your name and profile picture).
4. When you ranking or displaying content or information with the Anonymous setting, this means that you allow only brand managers to access and use this information, but do not associate it with you (that is, Your name and profile picture remain anonymous).
5. We appreciate your comments and suggestions regarding Rankit. However, please note that we may use them without any obligation to pay (just as you have no obligation to communicate them to us).
We do our utmost to make Rankit a safe service, but we can not guarantee absolute safety. To ensure security on Rankit, we need your help, which includes the following commitments from you:
1.You will not comment on trademarks without proof (such as unwanted or damaging messages for these trademarks) on Rankit, at the risk of your account being deleted.
2. You will not get information about rankers or the content they create, and will not access Rankit using automated methods (such as robots, spiders, etc.) without our prior permission.
3. You will not do illegal multilevel marketing, such as pyramid schemes, on Rankit.
4. You will not download any viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not ask for login information and will not access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not intimidate or harass other people.
7. You will not use content that incites hatred or violence, pornography, or contains nudity or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not develop or operate any third party applications that contain content related to alcoholic beverages, adult dating sites or other adult products and services (including advertisements) without restriction of access related to age.
9. You will not use Rankit for illegal, malicious or discriminatory purposes.
10. You will not act in a manner that could disable, overburden or otherwise impair the proper functioning or appearance of Rankit.
11. You will not allow or encourage any breach of these TOS or our regulations.
5.Registration and account security
People who use Rankit give their real name and real information about them, and we ask you to help us keep this from happening. These are some conditions that you agree to respect regarding registration and security of your account :
1. You will not provide false personal information about Rankit and will not create an account for another person without his / her authorization.
2. You will only create one personal account.
3. If we delete your account, you will not create others without our permission.
4. You will not use your personal journal primarily for commercial purposes. If you want to engage in business activities through Rankit, you will need to use a specially designed Rankit application to create a customer account.
5. You will not disclose your password (or, in the case of developers, your secret key), do not allow anyone to access your account or do anything that could compromise the security of your account.
6. You will not transfer your account (including Pages or applications for which you are the administrator) without prior written authorization from us.
7. If you select a username or a similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove it if we deem it necessary (for example, where a trademark owner complains about a user name Which does not match the real name of the person who logs in using this username).
6. Protection of the Rights of Others
We respect the rights of others and we ask you to do the same.
1. You will not create content and you will not undertake anything on Rankit that could infringe the rights of others or otherwise violate the law.
3. If you infringe the intellectual property rights of others on several occasions, we may disable your account.
4. You will not use our trademarks, copyrighted or other confusing trademarks except as expressly permitted by our Trademark Rules or after receiving written permission from our Share.
5. You will not identify people who use Rankit and will not send e-mail invitations to people who do not use Rankit without their consent.
7. Mobile and other devices
1. We currently offer free mobile services. However, the rates charged by your operator, such as the use of the mobile internet and / or the sending of text messages and data, are at your charge.
2. In the event that you change your mobile phone number or disable it, you will update your account on Rankit within 48 hours to ensure that your messages and / or notifications to you are not Sent to the person to whom your old telephone number would be assigned.
3. You give your agreement and all rights that the rankers need to synchronize (including through an application) on their device the information they have access to on Rankit.
Currently, no payments of any kind are made through Rankit's mobile platform.
9. About targeted ads and other commercial content distributed or enhanced by Rankit
Our goal is to offer advertisers, and other commercial or sponsored content, to the advantage of advertisers. To help us achieve this, you agree to the following:
1. You authorize us to use your name, profile photo, content and information as part of commercial, sponsored or associated content (such as a brand you like) that we distribute or enhance. This implies, for example, that you authorize a company or other entity to remunerate us to display your name and / or picture of your profile with your content or information without paying any compensation. If you have selected a particular audience for your content or information, we will respect your choice when using it.
2. We do not pass your content or your information to advertisers without your consent.
10. Special advertiser clauses
By using our account creation interfaces to create, send or distribute information about your brand (logo, price, location, etc.), or a commercial or sponsored activity or content, you agree to our Advertising Terms and Conditions self service. In addition, your advertising or other commercial or sponsored activity or content placed on Rankit must comply with our Advertising Rules.
11. Software Special Clauses
1. If you use our online account creation application, as an independent software product, you agree that, from time to time, the software downloads and installs upgrades, upgrades and additional features to improve and improve it. 'Enriched'.
2. You will not modify, create derivative works, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract our source code if you are not expressly authorized to do so under an open source license, or You have not received any written authorization from us.
1. We will notify you of any significant changes to these terms and conditions and will give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised version before continuing to use our Services.
2. If we make changes to the rules, instructions or other conditions mentioned or incorporated in these Terms, we can notify you.